Rojo Outerwear is committed to protecting the privacy of you, our customers, and we recognise the importance that keeping information confidential is paramount to us all.
Due to the nature of our websites it is often necessary and helpful to obtain personal information from you to assist the processing of your order. We will only request and use personal information we reasonably consider necessary to conduct our business. The information we request will only be minimal and it is our policy to handle this information responsibly at all times.
The information we collect is as follows:-
- Your Name
- Your date of birth
- Your Email
- Your phone number
- Postal address
- Credit card details via the secure payment gateway (not retained by us).
Any information you provide us will be used to:-
- Enable us to process orders;
- Help us to develop this site to be more useful and interesting to you;
- Inform you about our specials, sales, product information and promotions which will include the forwarding by email of catalogues, newsletters and promotions. You can ask to have these withdrawn at any time;
- Improve the services that we provide to you via our website;
- Analyse the site design and traffic information so we can continually improve site content and design.
You can access your personal information that we do hold and you can update or delete the information at any time.
Any information you provide is not:-
- sold or shared with any company or individual, unless required to do so legally;
- shared internally but is only viewed on a need to know basis.
You can unsubscribe from newsletters at any time and membership of our site is fully optional.
- When you place orders we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Just so you know all of the sensitive data we collect is protected by several layers of encryption and several layers of security to prevent unauthorised access.
- If you pay online and you are using your credit card, the card details are not viewed by us or any person except you during the transaction. The details are encrypted and passed directly to the bank. Payment by credit card is the fastest way to receive your order as there is no clearance delay. We do not store any credit card information on our servers.
Please note that whilst we make every effort to protect the security of your personal information, we cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised access to this information.