Shipping & Delivery
We try to make it really easy to order and likewise we hope that the shipping method is as seamless as the order process. In addition to the shipping information contained in the Frequently Asked Questions section of the site please also note the following procedures for the shipment of your order:-
- Your order is allocated an order number so we can trace any query you have with your order;
- Please also use this order number when speaking or emailing with our customer service team;
- Please allow 3 – 7 working days for delivery from receipt of payment by us;
- We will select the carrier best able to deliver your order depending on your location and the choice is at our discretion;
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering so please make sure you enter these details carefully as you are responsible for the cost of redirection;
- We only use a delivery service that allows us to track the delivery to you so if you work during the day it might be better to provide us with your work address;
- If no one is present at the delivery address and the parcel is not big enough to fit into a post box or mail box a delivery card will be left. If the goods have been sent by post then the goods can most likely be collected at the closest post office. If the goods are being delivered by courier then the courier company will attempt another delivery.
- Our courier company will contact us if there is a problem and we will attempt to make sure the goods arrive but if the goods are returned to us after repeated attempts the goods will not be delivered until we receive a further fee to cover the redelivery process. The fee is equal to the cost of redelivery charged to us.
We hope the above is clear but if you have any questions or concerns before you place your order please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at email@example.com